- Community & Economic Development
- Economic Development
- Business Resources
- COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
For Non-English Speakers- see Coronavirus Recovery Information in other languages from the US Small Business Administration
New SBA PPP Forgiveness Portal
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) ended on May 31, 2021. The SBA has launched a streamlined application portal to allow borrowers with Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans $150,000 or less through participating lenders to apply for forgiveness directly through the SBA.
The portal is available only if the PPP loan is $150,000 or less and the lender is one of the 600 lending institutions of the lender list. The new "Forgiveness Platform" began accepting applications from borrowers on August 4th, 2021. Information on this new feature is online.
Borrowers that need assistance with forgiveness applications should call (877) 552-2692, Mon - Fri, 9 am - 9 pm CST.
The Village of Hanover Park is working to assist our businesses. In addition to resources posted here, please visit the Village’s main COVID-19 page - information is updated frequently, so please check regularly.
"Business Matters" Newsletter: Please subscribe for timely and important business news. You can also view previous issues.
(To Subscribe: After entering your email, please click on the email icon. You will then receive an email to confirm your subscription.)
Community & Economic Development
Struggling to get started?
The following questions might help point you in the right direction with help from the Small Business Administration. Do you need:
- Assistance for your restaurant employees? The Illinois Restaurant Association has an Employee Relief Fund for employees facing hardship due to COVID-19.
- A quick infusion of a smaller amount of cash to cover you right now? You might want to look into an Emergency Economic Injury Grant.
- To ease your fears about keeping up with payments on your current or potential SBA loan? The Small Business Debt Relief Program could help.
- Just some quality, free counseling to help you navigate this uncertain economic time? The resource partners might be your best bet.
Help For Businesses:
Please note, some of the below may overlap. For example, some of the various agencies may also provide financial resources in addition to the resources listed under the "Financial Resources" page.
- Grants, loans, taxes, and special programs
- Support for employers and employees
- Protection for paychecks, rent, mortgage, eviction
- Includes more than $90 Million in small business support from the State
FOOD-RELATED BUSINESS RESOURCES:
- Restaurants, bar and grills, grocery stores, liquor establishments
Shop Local: LOCAL RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR BUSINESS:
- List (with address, phone, website, hours)
- Map of Restaurants Showing Delivery Options
- Hanover Park Business Directory
LINKS TO VARIOUS AGENCIES:
- Federal, State, Regional, Local, etc.
- Health resources
- Free business assistance and counseling
SEMINARS & WEBINARS FOR GUIDANCE:
- Stay informed – list of upcoming seminars and webinars updated regularly
- Links to taped videos
- Info about free/low-cost video conferencing options
- Info about how to use Digital invoicing, online payment options
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES:
- Programs, loans, grants, resources for small businesses
Non-Profit and Cultural Resources:
- Resources and grants for non-profit and cultural institutions.
Public Health Resources:
World Health Organization - Getting Your Workplace Ready For COVID-19
Illinois Department of Public Health- Workplace Health and Safety Guidance for Employees and Staff of Businesses
Please check the State and Federal Governments’ public health websites for important updates and resources:
CDC Coronavirus Disease Website
IDPH Coronavirus Disease Website
Additionally, check your County’s public health websites for additional local information.
Dupage County Coronvirus Website
Cook County Coronavirus Website
If you don’t know which county you live in, please click on the property search on the right of your screen or click here.
Please be aware that Village officials are closely monitoring the situation in conjunction with County, State, and Federal officials. County, State, and Federal agencies may be issuing guidance or orders independently of the Village.